name : NIK ALIF AZRIQ aka nickow stylow...(so perasan la weih!)

about him : dude who loves MARIA, basketball n guitars...
"becoming a cardiologist is my dream,becoming an ass hole to wildan is my target..." (thank you) love shopping n used to b a huge big fan of backstreet boys and westlife (so, so, so extremely gay)

words from him : "i am the father aka DADDY of the cherlaker family..i hv sooo many kids i hardly see them, but i do love n miss them.i am now married to a lovely wife who changed my life from an ass, to a total honey bun---> that's wat she calls me. i love my wife n kids,n my world spins with their present."

comments : honestly speaking, u r some kind of gay dude, especially when it comes to bacskstreet boys part, hahaha. But need not to worry, i don`t mind. i`m sure everybody else won`t mind either, ahahahhahaha